Since 1966, Chemical Company of Malaysia Berhad (CCM) has had a significant corporate presence in Malaysia and has since grown to a responsible and independent Malaysian company to further enhancing quality of life for all. Listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia with good returns to shareholders' values, our vision is to provide innovative science and technology based solutions to our consumers. CCM Group offers a wide range of products and services to the chemicals, healthcare and agricultural industries. Our integrated approach to business makes us a unique "one-stop" agency. Our core business activities include: Chemical products and applications, Fertilizers and technical advisory services, Pharmaceuticals and healthcare products and services.
1. SL1M CCM GRADUATE TRAINEE (Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia)
The Job :
• Candidates will be engaged for a 6 months training period.
• Candidates will undergo an extensive on-the-job training programme along with the opportunity to learn through our various learning and development programmes.
• Candidates will be exposed to various operational activities as well as auxiliary support functions.
Benefits of Programme
• Opportunity to have a systematic exposure and enhance competency in preparing for your working career
• Right training to address your learning needs
• Coach to guide your growth and development
• Excellent employment prospects after completion of the programme for potential trainees
• You will be provided a monthly allowance and additional benefits throughout the programme
• Fresh graduates with Bachelor’s Degree from recognised universities with relevance to CCM businesses.
• Minimum CGPA 2.50.
• Unemployed for at least 6 months after graduation.
• Age not more than 28.
• Minimal prior working experience.
• Actively involved in extra-curricular activities.
• Applicants should be a Malaysian citizen.
• Applicants also must be committed to continuous-learning and self improvement.
Alternatively, applicants may download the form and mail to:
Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia CCM (SL1M CCM)
Chemical Company of Malaysia Berhad
Group Human Resource
13th Floor, Menara PNB
201-A, Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Closing date: All applications must reach the Secretariat before 30 June 2011.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.